Re: [IP] Help

email @ redacted wrote:
> I just signed on to this e-mail addresss and I have no clue on how to answer
> anyone or send an e-mail or is there a chat room or what?  Can you help me?

OK, messages sent to the list automatically go to all on the list. You can
address it to someone personally in the message, and/or e-mail directly to the
person by highlighting their e-mail address and entering it in the header on
the second line below the one marked "To: email @ redacted"
You should change the "To:" marking on the second line by clicking
on it and changing it to "CC:" (for Carbon Copy).

At least that's how Nescape's email program does it, others are likely similar.

Ted Quick