Re: [IP] Cracked Pump

At 02:14 PM 7/27/1999  Mary Jean Renstrom wrote:
>One oddity, though.  When I called, they asked me what my latest bg reading
>was!  I'm really puzzled by why they wanted that info.  I was too surprised
>to ask them at the time, do any of you know?  Maybe they are just taking a

Two possibilities (take  your pick)--
Cynical possibility: It could it be a liability thing and they're trying to
cover their backside.

Charitable possibility:
They could be concerned that if your present pump wasn't working and your
BG's went really high, that you may need added instructions to keep
yourself level until the replacement arrived.