Re: [IP] Cracked Pump

In a message dated 7/27/99 4:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< One oddity, though.  When I called, they asked me what my latest bg reading
 was!  I'm really puzzled by why they wanted that info.  I was too surprised
 to ask them at the time, do any of you know?  Maybe they are just taking a
 survey?? >>

Mary Jean,
        I would think that they asked because they wanted to see if the
damage to the pump had any effect on it's operation and that would certainly
show up on your BG readings. Just a guess here but that's what it sounds like.