Re: [IP] Re: Feedback instabilities

Not true susan.  There is so much money to be made on a noninvasive glucose
monitor that this will surely overcome any possible hesitation by the large
pharmaceutical companies.  And surely it isn't stopping the small
companies from trying very hard.   And even so, the strips being sold are
only a very small fraction of total pharmacuetical company profits.   The
problems to be overcome with such a noninvasive meter are not trivial, and
companies tend to err on the side of caution these days.  We don't want a
meter that is only 50% accurate, do we, or one that only works on some
people?   Please don't sound so cynical :-)

<<<<<<<<Please tell me more about this continuous monitor or where to find
information!  I personnally believe that non-invasive testng is plausible
however it's release is being delayed due to the huge impact this will have
on pharmaceutical companies that  manufacture test strips and monitors and
monitoring products.  I hate to sound cynical, but it is hard for me to
believe with the technology industry and its great capacity to provide
accesses and communications throughout the world that non invasive blood
testing is not completed!
Thoughts on this anyone?<<<<<<<<<<<