[IP] Movies and diabetes

Well, there is always the movie "Con Air" in which the hero risks his
butt just to get a syringe so his diabetic buddy back on the plane can
take his insulin in order to defeat immanent death.

The irony of the situation is when I saw that movie at the theater, I
was thinking in my head what an unfortunate disease diabetics deal
with... having to rely on  injections to keep themselves alive ...and
the whole time I was downing an XL ($6.00) coke because I was sooo
thirsty and couldn't get rid of it.

God can be such a comedian sometimes. :)

B. Rhodes
507c, humalog, and dang proud to be better educated about diabetes!