Re: [IP] She survived camp...

Gee Amy, is there any men in that house? If there is, I feel real SORRY for
HIM!!!  If there isn't any men in that house, then I am sure glad I don't
live there!!! But, I do admit, would love to have a room mate who is
diabetic... you know someone to talk with about it, someone who understands
the things I go thru... it's really hard living with an
non-sympathetic/non-caring person.