[IP] Frere Roy

Hey Brother Roy!
Last time I was staying in Paris for a few months I had so much trouble bypassing the ubiquitous pastry shops, I was glad to come home and give my BG a rest!

Your English is better than mine, I think.  We'll bring you up to date on American slang if you like. Did you spend time in an English speaking country, or are you just one of those erudite monks whose knowledge knows few boundaries? (And I guess it should come as no surprise to discover yet another talent of Sara's. [Sara that's to make up for my devilishly 'Oreo oriented' comments in an earlier post!])

I pray that my Blood Sugars are nothing like my ability to speak French! I truly stumbled along the last time I was in France, but you'll be happy to know it didn't stop me from trying. "C'est!" I'd say, pointing at a nice little tart.  And they sold it to me too!

I am glad things are going well for you on your pump, although getting your supplies sounds tricky at best.  I have been walking in the 'valley' myself this past couple of years and can affirm that the grace of God is working through people on this list to help me continue to use my pump.

At any rate, I wanted to welcome you to our list!