[IP] Deb: Who should represent diabetes?

Hi Deb-
I don't think those stages of diabetes are all likely to occur, I thought it referred to simply the different levels one can get to.   Hopefully good control and an active interest in our disease will allow some of us to prevent the end stage.  The worst case scenario was certainly a reality for everyone with the disease at one time.

Where in NH are you?  I moved from NH about 2 years ago
and attended some wonderful conferences for Diabetic Women only at Colby college via the 'diabetes center' at Mary Hitchcock.  You?
Dianne