Re: [IP] Who should represent diabetes?

 again i say. it's not who speaks about diabetes (what ever the stage) it's
what is said. if we don't educate all to our plight. and i mean all! insulin,
diet, oral meds, gestational. it's all diabetes. and we should all be
spokesman. our disease and it's complications kill more people than others
combined. we need more help than moral support.  there are people out there
who can afford to have an endocrinologist. or even know how to test their
blood. we need to reach them not wonder amongst ourselves who should be the
leader. we all suffer in our own way. let's direct our remaining energy to
help find that elusive cure or help someone through this. we need each other.