Re: [IP] Re: Feedback instabilities

Please tell me more about this continuous monitor or where to find this
information!  I personnally believe that non-invasive testng is plausible
however it's release is being delayed due to the huge impact this will have
on pharmaceutical companies that  manufacture test strips and monitors and
monitoring products.  I hate to sound cynical, but it is hard for me to
believe with the technology industry and its great capacity to provide
accesses and communications throughout the world that non invasive blood
testing is not completed!
Thoughts on this anyone?