Re: [IP] "merely carbs''?

Susan, I've had similar experiences, but always attributed them to all that
fish protein.  I bet you would have gotten just as high if, instead of
being at a fish fry, you were at a fish bake!    I think the Chubby Hubby
would not have done it by itself, but i'm wondering what other's
experiences are.

<<<<<Whoa, but for many of us simply "counting carbs'' isn't enough! The other
night I had a fish fry, plus later some Chubby Hubby ice cream (yikes,
21g/fat per serving), and was fine going to bed 4 hours later )113, I
think -- but 395 next morning! (Set was fine; no kinks; no mechanical
reasons, and no, I wasn't low in the night)....just for me, high fat stuff
is DANGER, since there's no way to cover it. This has happened routinely w/
high-fat meals for me -- many hours pass before the spike.
So, I think on the question of cake/brownies/etc, counting their carbs still
doesn't make them seem "safe'' enough to me.