Re: [IP] Does anyone used the Sports Gaurd with the MM pump?

	Yes, I use the sport guard often.  I go surfing, swimming, and river
rafting with the guard.  You will hear that some people have problems with
leaking, I don't.  I use a little Vaseline around the lid of the guard before
closing it and when I store my guard I keep it in separate pieces.  I also
called MM to make sure (because of leakage stories) that if the guard leaked
that my pump was covered 100% and it was.