Re: [IP] Newbie needs help

Well, depending on the actual bread, whole wheat toast (with nothing on it) has
between 16 and 28 carbs per slice so just that times 4 is more than or close to
70 carbs.  Sausage also has some carbs in it too.  You may have just miscounted.
And yes, the fat and protein do change things too.  Vegetables do have carb value
(except lettuce and cucumbers which have only 2-10 carbs for reasonably large
quantities so you can skip counting them).

Hope that helps a little.