Re: [IP] Who should represent diabetes?

TOUCHE'!!!. . . i TOTALLY AGREE.  iN ADDITION, IT IS NOT PITY WE NEED IT IS
KNOWLEDGE AND POSITIVE SUPPORT.  WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THOSE WITH DIABETES WHO
DEAL WITH IT DAILY AND LEAD PRODUCTIVE LIVES IN SPITE OF THE ADVERSITY.
I'VE HEARD ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS "WELL YOU DON'T LOOK SICK. . ."  EXACTLY
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LOOK?
sUZANNE