Re: [IP] Important Question

My daughter just started on the Disetronic pump 5 days ago . Our fear with
either pump was what if the entire supply of pump insulin suddenly infused.
We were assured by both companies (when we were looking into the pumps) that
it was impossible.  I also think that once you get accustomed to the pump
screen and all it's functions and meanings, that you won't have this "visual
fright" again.

And being new to this, I think I recall hearing that you can set the pump up
to max. bolus...

Good luck pumping,
Saundra, mom to Rachel---pumping since July 22, 1999