[IP] Important Question

I have been pumping for 4 days now with a total of 3.5 hours training.  I had
a scare when I thought my  Diestronic pump had given me 14 units of Humolog
and it turned out that was my total since midnight.  I was prepared for a
glugogon (SP?) injection.  Does anyone know who much this injection will
raise your BG?

Also, since this scare, I am now worried about my pump accidently
malfunctioning and giving me way to much insulin.  I know this rarely occurs,
but has this happened to anyone??????????