Re: [IP] Does anyone used the Sports Gaurd with the MM pump?

I used the sports guard to go swimming at a lake two weeks ago. It went fine
and there was no leaking. It did take me awhile to figure out how to get into
the thing. I am not that self consious about the pump, but if I had been it
could have been embarrassing! My reccommendation would be to go through the
whole thing once at home with your suit on so you can zip in and out of it at
the beach! Good luck!