[IP] RE: (IP) Who should represent diabetes?

<<  Again, I pity this woman and her condition. I am sure she is a good
person, but she doesn't represent what I want people to see. I probably don't
need to solicit responses, but here goes: does anyone agree or disagree?>>

Greg, I heartily agree, since I grew up in a family that did not exploit
handicaps, but used them to portray what one can accomplish in spite of them.
Why don't you become the community spokesperson?
Barbara B.