Re: [IP] Docs for no pumps

>  Please refrain
> from assuming only your opinion is correct in all instances.  I was
> about to drop from this list because of your arrogant replies to my
> comments, but then realized you are only one person and this is a
> list of many.

My apologies if I've offended you, but I don't think the fact that a
person is in poor control is any justification to refuse pump
treatment. The pump is merely  a tool that can help improve that
"poor control" with a lot less effort than what is required for MDI.
As I stated before, the positive feedback aspects of pumping are very
powerful and have helped many who have been in "denial" regain good
control of their diabetes management when all efforts on MDI had
failed. There should be no artifical barrier or "qualifications" to
become a pumper. Every minute, hour, day spent with bg's higher than
can otherwise be achieved is simply another medical dollar wasted on
future treatment of preventable complications and more suffering
added to the persons life.