Re: [IP] Who should represent diabetes?

What is "normal"?
I stopped getting Diabetes Forecast because they just showed one side of
the picture. Having diabetes is not normal and often takes away alot from
people healthwise and life quality wise and for the general public to have
a picture that diabetics are all  healthy and always look healthy and can
run miles etc etc etc is giving a wrong scenerio.
This is just my opinion...I'd rather read true life down to earth life
stories of diabetics then the hyped up stories.