Re: [IP] anti-pump doc

I feel much the same way you do.  For many years
I was not taking the best care of myself, so getting
on the pump and maintaining better readings has been
an adjustment for me.  It requires me to think more
about what I'm eating, doing, etc.  But, I also
realize that I will be healthier in the long run
if I put the effort into it.  *And* I feel so much
better when I'm not constantly too high...and my
lows are much more manageable.