[IP] Welcome Pat!

Welcome to the group Pat. As many of us know, dealing with kids, preteens and
teens with diabetes is a challenge everyday. So many things affect their bgs
-- moods (what moods??!!) hormones, exercise, food, etc...... I'm sure with
the wealth of knowledge people here at IP have, you will learn some helpful
tips to apply to your son. And I'm sure we can all learn from you too!

mom of Amy, 12 (almost 13.................) pumping 15 months (who's