Re: [IP] Docs for no pumps

My Endo was not excited to hear that I was going on the pump either.  I was
unable to get a straight answer from him to his reasoning.  It was my
Physician and the Diabetes Treatment Center in my area that has requested
pump treatment.  I hope to recieve mine the first or second week in August.
The only reason that I could think of was his overall knowledge of pump
therapy was not current.  I noticed you had the same opinion.

Matt Stallings