Re: [IP] Question about MM clips

Judy wrote:
> Thanks, I'll try this.  What is the "new" design, out of curiosity, and
> when was it introduced?

It isn't new nymore, I got mine about 5 years ago....

Now it's the standard clip, has a good strong spring action and a hook on the
outer end so it doesn't slip off easily. I know it doesn't since I hang mine
upside down, sliding the hook UP under my belt then catching the hook over
the belt top, since I want the air to go up in the syringe (should any remain
in it) rather than up into the hose.

As someone else mentioned, it appears on some price list at about $8.00, but
you can still ASK for 1 free.

Ted Quick