Re: [IP] Y2K-insulin supply?

The Y2K BUG is nothing but big HYPE! As a computer support analyst and
working with computers for over 20 years. Most major companiess have the Y2K
thing solved. As for people Hoarding things, it is because I people
listening to others fears, that are spending like a virus. I'm not stocking
up on anything!!! The only thing I stock up on is for normal emergencies
like an Earthquake, which is something we get here in CA every so often.

Now, I do have to admit that I can not speak for the overseas market, only
for the US. I just hope come December, the public isn't in a full blown