[IP] camp experinence

Eve 12 came back from Girl Scout camp last night (Fri.) with her new mm insulin pump of 2 months. She had lots of fun, like getting wet in a severe thunderstorm at 2 a.m. (they were moving the girls from tents to a building). Her pump got wet, but survived. She is having trouble with not feeling lows. Before she left we cut back her basal insulin by 20%. Talked to her endo on Tue about cutting her basal back after camp. She said call me on Sat and we’ll look at her numbers from camp. Well, all said and done her endo decided to keep her at her camp basal rates to see what happens. So far, so good.