Re: [IP] Samples

In a message dated 7/24/99 1:23:02 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Yesterday Spencer had 4, yes 4 silhouetts, fall out.  We have tired
 using IV Skin Prep, then the set and then IV3000.  That didn't work.
 Then we tried some Mastisol glue, then the set and then IV3000. That
 didn't work.  At this point I was thinking staples. :-)  >>
 Before you try stapling poor Spencer together, try inserting with no prep.
My sons sets used to fall out when he sweated until we decided to just wash
and let dry -really dry. He hasn't lost any sets due to sweating or falling
out. ( it hasn't been 105 degrees here but it gets up into the upper 90's
sometimes) Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers