Re: [IP] stomach fullness

> Robin,
> Hi.  I haven't seen any similar post on the list about this.
Among other problems, fullness is also a classic symptom of mild
"stomach flu" or very mild food poisoning. There has been a bug going
around our city for several weeks with these symptoms. And... our
family has been "lucky" enough to have had the privilege to share
this :-( , me being the most recent victim. It will probably pass.