[IP] Question about MM clips

When I got my blue 507 last spring, it came with a matching blue plastic
clip.  For quite some time, I didn't use it too much--just put the pump in
a pocket--but my clothing has changed in response to a new job and I now
find the clip indispensible.  So indispensible that I shudder to think what
I'd do if it broke!

I have heard that there is another kind of clip available from MM and was
wondering if this is true and, if so, what other's experiences with it have
been.  Also, do they still make the plastic clips, so that I could get a
replacement or backup?

Thanks very much.