[IP] Samples

Yesterday Spencer had 4, yes 4 silhouetts, fall out.  We have tired
using IV Skin Prep, then the set and then IV3000.  That didn't work.
Then we tried some Mastisol glue, then the set and then IV3000. That
didn't work.  At this point I was thinking staples. :-)  I have since
called MM and they are happily sending me 3 or 4 samples of Tegaderm HP
and Polyskin.  I have also ordered some Tincture Benzoin and it will be
here on Monday.  This 105 degree heat index is just not working for
pumpers. :-(

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)