[IP] stomach fullness

Hi all. Had a question. I've also called our Ped. Endo on it...waiting to

Kevin over the last 2 weeks has said he feels full all the time. He eats
smaller quantities, and feels really REALLY full. He has cut his intake in
1/2 I would say. At first it didnt seem odd, he was enjoying his new found
pump freedom...now he doesnt want breakfast and then when he finally eats, he
feels miserably full.

He goes to Diabetic camp tomorrow, and I'm worried I shouldnt send him.

Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since May 3rd