[IP] I found out I am Pregnant today!

I still have to go to the doctors on Monday for a blood test to make it
official but I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive.

I am very happy but also very scared.  (This would be my first)

I am type 1 and have been on the insulin pump for about 6 months.

This last week or so it has been sooo hard to keep my blood sugars down
to normal.  I have a sweet tooth that I wish they had a "Sugarholics
Anonomous" out there for, but even if I don't eat anything with sugar my
BS are still out of control lately.

Yesterday for lunch all I had was a veggie subway sandwitch and normally
I would take a bolus of 3 or 3.5 but I took 5 and an hour and a half
later I was still at 230.  So I took 2 more.  And an hour later I was
233!!!  So I took two more and a square (which I usually reserve for
meals with protien).  It does seem like with everything I have to take a
square of 4-5 over 2 hours just to keep stable, AND THEN I GO LOW.

I am so worried what this could be doing to the baby.

Its like a catch 22.  I heard when your pregnant your insulin needs
change drastically (especially in the first trimester) yet being low or
high is bad.

I guess I could just use some comforting words from anyone.  Thank you.