Re: [IP] (Fwd) russian kids need help

Will they accept vials that have been opened??  As a Director of Nursing I
have access to ooddles (sp) of them?  Also may be able to get some
meters/strips and syringes.  Let me know

I have done missionary work in South American for going on 15 years.  We do
take opened things, even outdated things, as it beats a blank.  Please let me
know.  I'm in Cincinnati, could possibly drive supplies up if necessary.

My brother is a pharmacist.  Says Lillly is very good about donating
supplies.  Have you check with them about a donation??  Try it, you might be