Re: [IP] Please take a look at "what not to say to your diabetic

Michael wrote: It seems there is an issue with being called a 'diabetic'
which is
sort of a 'thing' I guess as opposed to someone who suffers from
diabetes. I say this only as an observer as I have no feelings about
it one way or the other, I simply defer to those of you who care
about such things.

Michael
Hi Michael. I know what you mean.  I have dm. but call it whatever. As  a
social worker I always had to find out what the latest politically
correct term for something was.  Gee Whiz. Sheila