Re: [IP] Re: diabetic bulimia

Strange as it may seem, this seems to be a pretty common occurance for
people with diabetes!  I went through anorexia for quite some time, and
would not eat (except for maybe a Reese's peanut butter cup and a diet coke,
quite the combination. . . )  I was so afraid of gaining weight since it
seemed like I was always eating (again the infamous 5 - 6 meal a day plan,
ugh) Well naturally, under insulining and not eating -- you've got the
picture.  As fate would have it, when I was hospitalized -- not for the
diabetes, but for the eating disorder-- it took forever to gain weight and
keep my blood sugars balanced.  When I went on the pump,  I had more control
over my eating habits, but in a very healthy way this time.  AS FAR AS I AM