Re: [IP] Please take a look at "what not to say to your diabetic children"

Greetings-
Took a look and printed out a copy for my mom.  (I've had diabetes for 34 years, but still found it very relevant.  I'd like to pass it on to a few CDE's and to everyone I know who has kids with diabetes.)  I hope Michael puts this on our resource page with a link!
THANK YOU!  It needed to be done and YOU did it!  (Yeah, I know, diabetics can do anything!)  Stay tuned!
Dianne