[IP] Diabetic 'Christmas' Doreen

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday?  I was delighted as a youngster at Christmas.  The Lifescan test strips, alcohol swabs and Humalog, will not only come in handy in themselves, but free up enough cash to continue buying Diesetronic pump supplies for a couple more months.
If I can make it through the next couple of years (by recovering from that brain surgery and returning to some kind of employment - maybe even health insurance!!) I will probably be able to get back on an even tract!  You were so sweet to include that lovely card - made me cry.  I will let you know if anything earth shaking comes up.  Where are going now?  Another vacation? Or was the first trip to camp diabete's camp and more like work?  Please keep in touch and let me know how the kids are doing.

Thanks a million and God bless.