[IP] Please take a look at "what not to say to your diabetic children"

Draft 1, proofread by a few other pumpers...

Please take a look, send me comments (be harsh ;) ), let me know when you
disagree with something or if you have better advice or a illustrative

I want this to be useful and to be useful, it needs to be "right" in the
eyes of most parents on this list as well as us diabetics...

Thanks for the help!