[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #304

I don't know anything about insulin pumps or their infusion
sets...but I am a nurse and I deal with securing IV tubing
ALOT...and if we have a patient that is difficult to stick and we don't
want to "loose" their IV site we always make a loop with the IV
tubing and secure the loop to their arm with tape.  If the tubing gets
pulled it pulls the loop....but the insertion site stays secure.  It
works wonderfully....I don't see why it wouldn't work with the tubing
of your infusion set.  I hope this helps.