[IP] New on pump

Hi, my name is Mike and I went on the pump (507C) Monday. Getting adjusted
and trying to hone in on the correct basals and insulin ratio. It's amazing
the kind of control you can achieve. I remember some discussion awhile back
on delayed digestion but didn't pay much attention at the time. I know it can
happen with high fat foods like pizza but I 'm feeling like the insulin is
kicking in earlier than the food, even at breakfast where I generally eat
TOTAL cereal and a banana. I take Humalog and take it right before I eat. Any
helpful comments will be appreciated.