[IP] Dweebmom's View

Hey all,

Have ya'll heard of "Dweebmom"??  She's Vicki and everytime I run across her pages, I am awed by the things she writes about.  She has diabetes and is on a pump and has written her thoughts about it on a few pages!  Her latest one though
really hits the nail on the head (again... since all her writings do!) and I wanted to pass it on to you!  I wonder how many adult pumpers would just love to throw their pumps aside!  I know pumping is a great thing but when you're feeling
really down and frustrated and you discover the pump isn't THE CURE, then what??  Here are Vicki's thoughts....  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/2888/vent.html

I'm not sure if she's on this list or not but find her email address on the page... I bet she'd like a few letters of support if nothing else!