From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: Whitaker, Paul <email @ redacted>
Cc: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 1999 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Safety Loops? to Paul

>Hi Paul!  Yeah I do that too and for the same reason- I just coil it the
way it natural goes (a little circle about 3" in diameter) and use a clear
transparent 'dressing' as a bandage.  (I got mine at a medical supply house
and like everything connected with my diabetes they're pricey so I cut them
in half).  Lately I haven't even been doing that as I was spending alot of
time in and out of the hot tub and sauna and was using too many of them for
my current financial comfort.
>I used Smith and Nephew 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" High MVP Transparent Dressing which
I found, at least for me, was non-irritating to the skin - even when pulled
off.  Of coursse YMMV.  Good luck.