Re: [IP] Safety Loops? to Paul

Hi Paul!  Yeah I do that too and for the same reason- I just coil it the way it natural goes (a little circle about 3" in diameter) and use a clear transparent 'dressing' as a bandage.  (I got mine at a medical supply house and like everything connected with my diabetes they're pricey so I cut them in half).  Lately I haven't even been doing that as I was spending alot of time in and out of the hot tub and sauna and was using too many of them for my current financial comfort.
I used Smith and Nephew 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" High MVP Transparent Dressing which I found, at least for me, was non-irritating to the skin - even when pulled off.  Of coursse YMMV.  Good luck.
Dianne