Re: [IP] RE: what supplies to send to camp

I am also getting ready to go to diabetes camp(as a counselor) but we also
have kids on pumps.  If you request that you want Peter to control is own
insulin usually they will respect your wishes.  I had a kid in my cabin last
year who took care of her own insulin requirements unless she was unsure of
what to do then a nurse helped her.  If you feel comfortable with your son
doing this I would push for it with the staff.  Good luck and tell you son to
have fun for me. :)