Re: [IP] New pump mom needs help

This is a definite problem, I find that when I sweat the tape and tubing all
come loose. IV3000 works, but if you sweat alot, then count on it coming
away from your skin, so when I know I will be sweating I use Skin Prep and
that seems to hold.

As for Air bubbles in your reservior....let your insulin come to room temp
first. I usually just leave the current bottle I am using out in a zip-lock
bag in the kitchen to keep it always at room temp, which will last for 30
days and is plenty of time for me to use up the vial of insulin.