Re: [IP] PEDIATRIC INSERTS FROM DISETRONIC'S

Hi Pumpers!!! A while back someone mentioned Disetronic making a pediatric
insert.  It was to be available to reps. in July and the public in August.
Please, I need more info. on these.  I have my Endo. calling to help find
these for my 6 yr. old.  Can whoever posted that post, please let me know
where you got your info.  I really need this A.S.A.P.

Thanks so much,
Judy
Amanda's mom
Amanda pumping now at age 6