[IP] Safety Loops?

Hello, everyone,

I am using 'Tenders' with the long tube. I find that the tube gets snagged
up from time to time and pulls on the infusion set - this seems to
accelerate the need to change the sets and of course - it hurts. I am trying
an experiment today by taping a loop of the tube to me in the hope that any
pulling on the tube will be absorbed by the loop instead of me.

I'm still learning the 'ins and outs' of  pumping and my trainer nor anyone
else has said this is the thing to do. Does anyone else do this? And if so,
what's the best way of making a 'safety loop'?