Re: [IP] re: Birthday Parties

> I hate to say it, but I think you will regret this later on.  I have had >
> diabetes for 35 years, and the peoole who don't stick to their diets >
> always die sooner.

One thing you need to realize is that 99% of the people on the
pump think as food as one thing CARBS and not oh that is cake
and i can't eat it... Basically all food is the same when broken
down and thats is what needs to be watched..  like a regular candy
bar can be like 30-50 carbs  (most i eat are like 31 carbs)   which
is like 2 slices of bread..  Carb counting is totally different seeing
that food is not really grouped in "good" and "bad" categories for
diabetics  all food is merely CARBS.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted