Re: [IP] Re: Insulin and Karen

I have not heard of anyone just taking U they are usually on U & R or U & H.  U
acts as the basal while the R or H acts as the meal/high bolus.  When the doctor
switched me from 70/30 mix to U & H (my 70/30 from the morning had worn off by
dinner when I started my U & H, any high was brought down with the H) I had no
major problems and began to see my numbers improving after doing some adjusting.