Re: [IP] Re: Insulin and Karen

In a message dated 7/21/99 12:26:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< how UL will work for you.  It doesnt mean that she isnt considering a pump
 but to me trying to find out how diligent you are and how she can work with
 you.  I have a much different relationship now with my endo then I did
 prepump. >>

I agree 100%.  My endo put me on UL prepump as a preliminary step to going on
the pump.  After 6 months, I definitely wanted a pump and my transition was
easy.  He set my basals very accurately and I only had to adjust a little
after the initial start.
PLEASE get a new dr. if you can't talk to this one.  It is so important for
your future health.  ellen